About Me

My Photo
Greetings. I'm Christine, a married, stay at home mom with 2 children. On this blog you will find DIY projects, recipes, gardening, crocheting, sewing, furniture refinshing & more. Thanks for stopping!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

DIY Alphabet Flashcards

I found these really cute alphabet flashcards that you can print from home on this website. Just scroll down and click one of the download buttons. They suggest printing them onto card stock but since I didn't have any of that lying around I had to compromise.


Four letters print on one 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper.


I got out some scissors, mod podge and found an old cardboard box.


I cut out each letter and glued them (with the mod podge) onto the cardboard.


I let that dry and once it was dry to the touch . . .


I cut them out. They really turned out great.




Here they are A to Z, with my son off to the side playing with tin foil.


Here's to give you an idea about how thick they are.

1 comment:

Susan said...

what a great idea...not to mention you can do alot of cool stuff with "tin foil" too.